Saturday, July 9, 2016

So it begins!



Y'all my husband thinks I am crazy! I shared my plans for August with him yesterday. The Hancock Fabric store closing sale was wonderful....too wonderful! I have all this fabric and I just keep piling it up. I have decided to challenge myself. There are 31 days in August and I will be sewing up something new everyday! Follow along here. I will share my completed projects and the uh ohs I am sure that will occur. Over the next few weeks I am going to print out the patterns I plan to use and cut out the pattern pieces. Last summer, I found it so much easier to take a few days and cut out all the pattern pieces. Once I cut out the pieces I place each set in a ziplock bag and label it! Once I finalize my list of patterns I will share them and add links so you can check out these AMAZING pattern designers!

 But first here is a link to my etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ScreechingDinosaur 
 A little about me and my shop. I started out embroidering children's shirts over 6 years ago. Crazy to think it was that long ago. My cousin taught me and I fell in love! I bought my own machine in November '10. She has been my baby ever since. I still love adding sweet monograms and appliques to my children's clothing but I have found a new love with towels. I will be adding more towel options in the coming months. Men & teenage boys are so darn hard to shop for! The butt/face towels are perfect for them. I have come up with some new guy gifts so be on the look out for them. I will share them here and on my facebook page when they are added to Etsy. 

Thank y'all for joining me on this crazy adventure! I can't wait to share my projects!

God Bless,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment