Monday, July 11, 2016

Patterns

It is so hard to choose which patterns to use. I want to use them all and make all the things! I am trying my best not to buy anymore fabric. A few days ago I compiled a list of patterns I would like to use. I am making clothes specially for fall. Here in lower......I mean super low!!...we don't have much of a fall. Sometimes it will be nice and cool other times we are still wearing shorts at Christmas!! Seriously I have worn shorts to my family's Christmas gathering! I try to find pieces that can be layered or made with a lightweight fabric. So here is my list!
Clothing patterns:
-Patterns for Pirates: Sweet T, Sugar pie, Henley, Peg Legs, and a mashup with the Free Spirit Tank
-Peekaboo Patterns- Cape Cod, Boardwalk Henley, Day Camp T-shirt, A modified Lullaby line overall, and Skip-a-long skort
-Jocole Patterns- Pencil skirt, Womens peplum, Girls peplum, and Quick dress
-Made for Mermaids- Harper Dress
-Candy Castle Patterns- Bubble gum swing dress
-Brindle & Twig- Flutter Sleeve Tunic
-Shwin and Shwin- Lucy Top

Non clothing item:
Pillowcase (so my 21 month old will stop stealing mine!)
Doll sling
Dino tail
Cloth napkins
Cloth Baby diapers

My goal is 31 handsewn things in 31 days. Some patterns I will use more than once. Some days I may sew a few things in one day so I can have a day off for running errands and such. My oldest starts Pre-k in August and my husband is still training for his new job which means long hours some weeks. I even included some birthday sewing as my children's birthday's arenat the end of September and mid October!! Now to prep all of my fabrics and start printing out patterns!!

God Bless,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment