Thursday, August 18, 2016

Meet the Teacher!

My big boy will be starting Pre-k next week! For most it is an easy and exciting event. For us it is stressful. My guy was diagnosed as high functioning autism this past winter. He does not handle a change in routine well and doesn't want to go to school because he has to follow rules. Oh boy! He will be going just 3 half days a week to begin with. I am praying that makes the transition a little easier. Tonight we all sported our mama made clothes to meet the teacher. Hubby had school tonight so he was unable to come. His teacher is amazing! I know he will have so much fun and she will really help him be prepared for kindergarten. It is hard to see my floral Sweet Tee behind the cuties. I will try to get some better pictures this weekend. My daughter is wearing a Jocole patterns girl's peplum with skater skirt add on. While I didn't actually sew my son's shirt, I did create this special embroidery design for him! The school spirit shirts were way too big. They have ordered some more in smaller sizes but in the mean time he will be able to wear this one! I need to find some time to catch up on my blogging to share the rest of the things I have sewn up. The rain has finally stopped so I can take better pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment